Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, June 10, 2013

May 27, 2013

Mom,
 
     You want to hear all about Bulgaria... Well it's the same that it has been for the past... what... 12 months?  we go out everyday and look for people to teach. Sometimes we have lessons and that is great. recently we have been teaching a lot of lessons to recent converts and less active members. Sometimes I feel like we are teaching to investigators though, because they don't seen to know even the most basic things, but patience is a virtue of God for a reason! I am so happy to be able to help all of these people! My joy for the work has only increased as I have come to Pleven. We started out with absolutely no investigators and nothing to go off of. We had to start from scratch. It looks like we will be having at least 1 baptism next month, and hopefully 3! That is from our companionship anyway! It looks like we may have one every Saturday and on some Saturdays doubles! The lord has truly blessed the work here as we are being obedient and working diligently!
     On other news, it hasn't been so hot! it has rained almost every day though. that keeps it nice and cool however it makes it a little bit harder to walk the streets and talk to people. but I am grateful that the heat hasn't just been killing us like last summer! The hottest it has been so far this summer is 38 degrees. last summer I remember 45!
     This week proves to be exciting because we will be giving out 3 permission slips for peope that are not yet 18. If they come back signed then we can teach these young adults that have been coming to church and learning everything for like... 2 years or something. That would be really nice if it worked out!
      Thanks for all your support mom! I couldn't do it without the support of my Family and the prayers of everyone! Keep praying for the missionaries! I love you and let everyone else know it for me!

Love,
Elder Petersen
Weekly Service, we clean the streets.




No comments:

Post a Comment