Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 18, 2012

Elder Watt & Elder Petersen
                                                                                                             
Dear Mom and Dad,
     That was the craziest first day of my life. Also, I don't think I have seen Devin (a young man from our ward) so much in my life. He has come and found me multiple times. I also have seen Jordan Finn and he gave me a hug. I am  roommates with Canden Watt and Elder Saunders! My Companion did not show up, so we are a trifecta. I don't get e-mail until next week so I am writing this letter! Elder Saunders is from Boise and he wrestled for Capitol. He was one under Charlie McMartin! Crazy I know. So on this first day I am wearing my Highland wrestling shirt.
     I had one language class and they did not speak a word of English to us at all. This is what my name tag looks like.
                             
                                      СТАРЕЙШИНА Petersen
                                              Църквата на
                                            Исус Христос
                                      от последните светии

Crazy Eh?
     There is a Sister from England in my Bulgarian class! She seems very cool.
I have unpacked all my things and looked over my schedule and my P-day is Tuesday. I hope this letter gets to you before I can email you.
                                     
Love Elder Tyler Petersen

P.S. Get my friends to write me because I don't have their addresses until they do.

Elder Tyler J. Petersen
MTC Mailbox #130
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment