Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 14, 2012


Wow! It seems like months ago that we went to the Consulate! They say the days are like weeks and the weeks are like days! This is so true here! It’s really hard to see so many groups leave that have gotten here after us! In two weeks we will have another group come into our District and they will leave with us! Elder Zelezniac from New Zealand left today! He was our first Zone Leader and he was such a good guy and he will be a great Polish missionary! I love getting mail but I only got one letter from Aubrey this week! It was very good to hear from her! I have enough time to write letters every day! So get people to send them! I think on my Facebook it says my mailbox number here in the MTC is #120 but it is actually #130. It’s not a big deal because the people in the mail room usually catch it but I don’t want to lose any more mail :). I have so many cool pictures! I took pictures of the fountain on the temple grounds under the water! My camera is so cool! I’ll have to print some today and send them home! Tell Karl and Steph to write me back! I’ll even send them stamps so all they have to do is put it in the mailbox! Tell them to expect some stamps this week to write me back! I had the worst afternoon of my life this week. We teach two investigators that are actually our teachers but it’s a very good role play experience, but we were teaching марин and he dropped us after that lesson on baptism by proper authority. When we got counseled on it our teacher told us he felt like we didn’t care at all about him and we didn’t care about what his needs were but that we just wanted to get our numbers for the week. It was so hard to hear that! My companion is no longer the District Leader but Elder Parkinson is! He is going to be very good but I am kind of concerned for how my companion will be now that he doesn’t have the responsibility of being District Leader! I’ll have to pull him through I guess! and by that I mean encourage and lift up! I’ll send you home a picture of my District for you to put on my blog. I can’t wait for Bulgaria so I can just send you the pictures through email, also I am going to buy SOOOO many ties! Our teachers all have super sweet ties from Bulgaria and I want to get a ton of them! Also I’m going to buy a purple suit! :) for when I come home. :) tell everyone on the blog to write me letters! It won't really be possible while I am in Bulgaria so they need to write me tons now! I am so hungry! After we did some sealings in the temple today we went to the gym and did some lifting and stuff. I had a 500M rowing race with Elder Parkinson and he beat me by like 2 strokes! I’ll get him next time! I’m about out of time but if you could I would like a pair of converse! I don’t know if I packed all of them up or not... the white ones with the black paint would be spectacular! Thanks Mom and you should be getting a thing in the mail this week for Mommies Day!
                                                                                                                                                                                                            LOVE, старешина питърсън


No comments:

Post a Comment