Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, May 7, 2012

Angels Among Us

~I didn't get an email from Tyler today, hopefully tomorrow. ~
I found this picture on a Friend's Facebook page and really liked it, so, I thought that I would share it. 
Angels Among Us
"...Oh, I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live, to teach us how to give
To guide us with the light of love..."--ANGELS AMONG US

"If we have faith in Jesus Christ...We never need to feel that we are
 alone or unloved in the Lord’s service because we never are. 
We can feel the love of God. The Savior has promised 
angels on our left and our right to bear us up. 
And He always keeps His word."
 --President Eyring, 'Mountains to Climb'

No comments:

Post a Comment