Bulgaria Sofia Mission
April 2012 ~ April 2014
Monday, May 6, 2013
April 29th, 2013
Mom,
This week was at first rough, but we we kept working hard, then we got some more restrictions so it just got even harder. We are now not aloud to go contacting in the sea gardens. I don't know if I explained ever what that is, but it is just a really long nice park next to the sea. Lots of benches and trees and flowers. I will be taking pictures of it today, because I will be leaving Burgas on Tuesday :( Also we got restricted to not contacting on the main street. So we are almost not aloud to contact in Burgas at all. It makes it pretty hard to find new people.
So, I will be leaving Burgas. I will be headed to Pleven. The hottest city in Bulgaria! I'm hoping to get a nice missionary tan with the watch line and everything. My companion will be Elder Breeze. He has been in Bulgaria for 4 months now. It should be a fun transfer.
The family we are teaching here did not manage to get married. We reset their baptismal date for the 18th of May. they asked me to baptize the father and Elder Goodwin to baptize the mother, so I will most likely be able to return to Burgas when they get baptized! Pretty much my dream is to come back to Burgas.
So... I know you wanted a long one this week, but i'll have to put it off for one more week. OHHH I convinced Elder Goodwin to become vegetarian for the next two months. I guess that's pretty cool. Well, love ya!
Love,
Elder Petersen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment