Mom,
Yes, it is quite hot still here in Bulgaria. And no the nights don't really cool off at all! We have to leave our A/C on all night just so we can sleep! No, the English guy who came left the next day. He is just kind of wandering through Europe site seeing.As for food... we pretty much eat the same thing over and over again! I can make pizza from scratch now and i can make some yummy yummy pasta! Pretty much we just eat those things and banitsa.
Anything different from the US?... most of the time zi don't think this place could be further from the US! I have never seen so many stray animals in my life! So many cats! And garbage is literally just piled up in these dumpsters, and if people throw away food they set it on the side so the poor people can come by and pick it out easier. They do the same with clothes as well. I have not gone a day without seeing a person looking through a garbage can. Also most of the roads and sidewalks are super uneven and cobblestone so you have to watch your feet a lot or you will trip!
Elder Seymour and I have done about 1/4 of the work in this one week that I had done in the previous 5 or 6. When I'm training I will make sure my greenie knows the importance of doing work!
We have had a lot of new rule changes this week and we will see how people respond! I think they are good rules, but people won't take to them very soon.
Love, Elder Petersen
A movie of a party that we passed on a bus.
The elevators in Bulgaria don't have doors, just a moving wall!
No comments:
Post a Comment