Well, first of all about the Olympics. I have only really seen one Bulgarka get excited about the Olympics. she loves watching the volleyball. I think that bulgaria only has 1 or maybe a couple more medals so they don't really watch I don't think. BUT this week is the World Championships for rowing... and it is here in Plovdiv! I went out to the rowing canal and talked to some American rowers and some other people. there will be 54 countries here in Plovdiv for the competition! The only bad part is that a lot of tourists will be coming soooo it is hard to contact because everyone is from another country!
Also this week my companion was made fun of by a clown. It was hilarious. He was trying to talk to a lady when all of a sudden he heard a whistle go off and this clown was holding up a red card toward him like in soccer. It was pretty funny.
I get to go to Sofia this Tuesday for passport work! Which means that I will get to see all of my MTC group! It will be so awesome! Other than those things... life is the same as usual here!
We are teaching a new family in a city called Pazardjeek. the mom and daughter were already baptized but the husband wants to be now as well! So, every week we travel for 45 minutes there to teach them! It is a lot of fun! They have 2 little little kids that pretty much love me.
This weeks letter is pretty short I know, but maybe next week will be better! I do have pictures for you though! LOVE, Elder Petersen
ACTUALLY it looks like this computer won't let me put any pictures on.... sooo sorry about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment