Mom,
George didn't show up to church this week, so he didn't receive the priesthood. I am really hoping that he doesn't become inactive. My companion says he thinks he may have started up smoking again. My new companion, I will get tomorrow. His name is Elder Maxwell and he is from New York. He is 2 months younger than me in the mission, so I’ll have to step my language and leading skills up I guess! I served near him in Sofia and he is a way cool guy and a great Elder!
It is getting really cold here! But there is no more snow so it is not even worth it! My toes are real cold and I think I’m going to buy some nice wool socks this week!
Oh I got my Christmas package! I’m sooo happy! everything in it I love! Especially the pictures from sis! Ciara is sooo cute!! In about 3 weeks you should get a visit from an Elder Wheat who lives in Inkom and he should give you some letters than I sent with him! He is going home in 3 weeks. He would probably give you a hug if you wanted!
Thanks for the love mom!
Love,
Elder Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment