Mom,
So, we don't have any snow yet. It does snow here but in Burgas we will be one of the last to get snow I guess. Transfers are on the 18th so I will have a new companion and maybe a new city right before Christmas! Hopefully I stay in Burgas though. I really really like it here!
This week we didn't do a whole lot of exciting things! Mostly you know just looking for people! We had to go to Sliven to get the baptism font though! It was really really not fun. We had to take a bus and then we got the 3 huge bags with the font in it and carried them to the bus station, then we had to take another bus back. The bags wouldn't fit though so we had to stuff them in the aisles and I pretty much was sitting on top of it because it was so crowded! So that was fun!
I got that package! It was really great! My favorite part was definitely the letters! Which, makes me think about my birthday! I DON'T want a package with candy and other stuff! What I would really like is just an envelope with letters from as many people as you can! Like everyone in the family, The Keplers, My friends, anyone in the ward that is willing, and just lots of people! Maybe you could put it on Facebook or something! that’s all I want is letters and pictures! I love pictures!!! I did love everything else in the package though! Mostly the tobasco! mmmmm buffalo....
Other than that, I really need to get Karl to get on Skype and tell me what e-mail I used I’m excited to see y'all!
Love, Elder Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment