Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, December 3, 2012

November 26, 2012


Mom,
     JD ALREADY HAS HIS MISSION CALL???? That is soooo crazy!!! give him my best of wishes! We also have our first 18 year old called to our mission! Turns out he was born in Pazerjik Bulgaria! it’s crazy how young they are! Also you should become great friends with the sister missionaries! That way when I get home, I can help them? :) Ha-ha but really that is cool that you are working with them!
     Our thanksgiving was great! All the missionaries got together and decided different foods we would make. We had a honey glazed turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, KRAFT mac-n-cheese, Deviled eggs, funeral potatoes, and root beer! We served it to the branch and we had a great gathering! It felt almost like home!
     George is doing really great! He has stopped his smoking for about a full week now! We are getting him an interview this week! And he will be baptized on the 8th! My companion will baptize him. Other than that we are teaching another man, he is very religious but we need to get him to realize that Jesus Christ is our savior. We have our work cut out for us. But he has lived in Bulgaria for 12 years and he is a very, very good man.
    I’ll try to send you some pictures but other than that I’m bout out of junk to say! So tell everyone I love them!
Love, Elder Petersen
All Our Hard Work

Our Thanksgiving Gathering


No comments:

Post a Comment