Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 11, 2013


Mom,
     Scott is getting married... Well it was just a matter of time I suppose. what is a brother to do? I hope they have lots of happiness. and babies. I love babies!
     I can't think about a whole lots to tell you. We are no longer able to teach that girl. she has been forbidden by her mother to come to the church or to talk about the church at all. They actually have offered her money and other items to not go to the church. It is pretty sad.
     We have been doing a lot of finding still. We lost about 3 investigators this week, so we are always out on the streets and knocking on doors to try and find new people to teach. It is pretty hard to find new people however, and some people are just crazy. We rang a doorbell one night a week and a half ago, and a man in a mask opened the door and pointed a rifle at us and started screaming random things in Bulgarian. It was amazing how easy it was to stay calm though. We just said okay have a nice night and left. It was crazy.
     Other than that it has just been an average week of trying to figure out what to do! Sorry I don't have much else to say! I hope that everyone there is having a good week! Give my love to everyone!
Love,
Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment