Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day

 Hey mom
     So much is going on at home! I can't believe Karl is graduating! I remember when he was really little and we would kiss home on the cheeks all the time, because his cheeks were soft, and it would always make him angry. :) on May 24-25th I will only have 11 months left! (actually 10 1/2 but who is counting? [mom.]). before ya'll know it, dad will be the only person who is in the house other than yourself! then I will come home and be king of the house. :)
     We had an investigator that was going to get baptized this coming Sunday  but as I was going over the interview questions with him, it turns out he has a pretty big problem s (<--- haha I wrote only s in place of with!) chastity. Soooo we will be postponing that date. Darn. I know he will one day be baptized however.
     We actually haven't found any new investigators this week, but we have some pretty promising ones with whom we can meet and maybe get some progression! We always just need to proceed with faith into the darkness, and trust the light will move with us.
     Transfers are this Saturday. we will get our call to know where and with whom we will be serving. Then next Tuesday we will make the changes. I really hope to stay in Burgas for a little bit longer. Everything is really starting to pick up here, and as well as other places in the mission. Our mission goal for baptisms this year is 80, but we already have 18 baptisms, and 43 people with dates for baptism. I think we will make the goal and then some. :)
     I would like more peanut butter, and some more of that Tabasco sauce, not the normal one, but the bigger bottle buffalo flavor. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good! also letters, and a terrible thing has happened. My zebra pen F-701 was stolen by anther missionary and I don't know if it will ever return. please have Scott find another one and send it with the package. You can text him and ask him to buy it on his way home from work. :) thanks! I do have enough pen refills for it though, so i don't need anymore of those.
     We had a valentines day talent show as a church activity this weeks, and it was very good! we had a nice turn out and it was probably the most fun church activity that I have ever been to! Our branch president is an artist, and he was doing pastel drawings of people! I'll have to send you my portrait next week, because I don't have my SD card with me today.
     Well that's all I got for this week mom! I want to leave you with a quote that I heard and really like! "Indecision mars all success, there can be no good wind for the sailor who knows not to what port he is bound." Let us all make the important decisions in life now, and act on them.
Love,
Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment