Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Monday, February 25, 2013

2/25/2013


Mom,
     Well I don't really have too much to tell you. We did get transfers! I will be staying here in Burgas for another 2 months! I will be serving with Elder Goodwin. He is also already here in Burgas. We will get along really well, because he is a trombone player. He played for BYU and we just have a very lot in common!
     Maybe the best part of next transfer will be that we will combine two areas. What that means is I will get to keep all the investigators that I have now, plus So does Elder Goodwin. We will have double the investigators! We already have 3 baptismal dates in March!
     On Sunday when we sang "God be with you till we meet again" all the people were crying. Transfers are sad but they are also very happy. Have you been working with the sister missionaries? I don't know how it is there, but we fight to have members in our lessons with investigators. And as long as you have a testimony to share, it makes a world of difference.
      The weather has started to get pretty warm here, and I will be here for spring so I will get some good pictures of the sea gardens and I will have to send those once it starts blooming. Bulgaria is such a beautiful place!
     We had Zone leader training meeting in Varna and we learned about recognizing the spirit in our teaching. It was very good!
     Thats all I have this week mom, when you write me more it gives me more things to talk about!
Love,
Elder Petersen
A member made me a necklace from shells!


Our Branch President drew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment