Mom,
The new area is great. We are working very hard every day, and we have started to see the success of our efforts. We at least have a couple of people now that we might be able to get to see! We will just keep looking for more and trying to follow the spirit to find those elect people! I have recently started changing the way I do my personal study. I got a big notebook, and have started writing down all my thoughts and ideas and everything! It has really helped me focus on my studies, and I have a greater desire to learn, and then help these people learn about the gospel!
Sounds like Mark is the man! He is a diligent worker, and he can do almost anything that he sets his mind to. I'm so happy to be part of our family. :)
Thanks for all your support mom! I love you so much! and tell dad too! :D
Love,
Elder Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment