Mom!
Well here goes all your answers!
There are about 7 active people in the group! mostly Women. You have to have 3 Active melchezidek priesthood holders. We have 0. The leader is a group leader, yes. It is not a missionary, but he is not active because of health problems. We meet in just a rented building like most of the cities in Bulgaria. We don't have all the meetings. We do sacrament meeting for about 30 minutes, then gospel doctrine. If we have any investigators come to church, then we also do a Gospel principles class. My role is to bless or pass the sacrament. Sometimes I even get to just sit in the congregation!
My investigators would be good, if we had any! We have just been doing street contacting every day, and it makes for long days, but if we just keep working hard, we will be blessed eventually! We do teach an english class, but we haven't got any people from it yet to investigate.
Sounds like dad is just getting everyone jobs at the Waukesha! That is really cool that he can get so many people jobs there! What a great papa I have!
I don't have to much else to report on, and I haven't really taken any pictures yet here, so I can't fill up the rest with that! But I will just say thanks for all you do for me and let all those people who ask about me know that I am doing great! :D
Love,
Elder Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment