Bulgaria Sofia Mission April 2012 ~ April 2014

Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 9, 2013

Mom!

That is really great that you guys go to go to the fair! I was walking through a park called Kenana here in Haskovo and they had a fair all set up! It had a jet flight simulator, and my companion really wants to go and see if we can get in that. I might just go play tennis instead though. I really have started liking tennis! It is a lot of fun!

You are coming along in the book of Mormon! You might catch me, in my English reading. I am about Alma 25 in English, but in Bulgarian I am about Alma 49! I'm going to try and finish both of them before you! :P You better step your game up!! :D

Thanks for all you are and what you do for me! I love you!

Love,
Elder Petersen


No comments:

Post a Comment