Mom!
Labor day weekend sounds awesome! I hope you get to make it out to Island park! I really miss going camping and I really would like to go when I get home!
I have heard that those Book of Mormon classes are really cool! I took a book of Mormon class! It is called a full time mission. I really have learned more than I could have imagined from my Personal study of the Book of Mormon every day! It is awesome! Right now I am finishing reading it in Bulgarian and English at the same time. Amazingly enough I am 20 chapters further in Bulgarian than English. Alma 40 somewhere.
The work has really picked up this transfer. We are meeting people and have started to teach some of them. I really feel that all the hard work I did last transfer, that didn't have any visual results is starting to pay off. When we have hard times, we just need to push through them, with faith, and if we make it through faithfully, the Lord will bless us! We just have a 2 room building here, under rent that we meet in. The group leader (and only Mel. Priesthood holder) is an older man that has some health problems so we rarely see him at church. He is a great man and he has great insights on the work, but it is hard to not have an actually member leader in the group.
Other than that I am good! The sister missionaries that were in the MTC with me are going home in 4 weeks, and that means the end of my mission is coming quickly. It is a very scary thing to think that I have about 33 weeks left... that is no time at all! How the time flys!
Thanks for everything you do for me mom! I love you! and let dad know the same! give him a hug for me!
Love,
Elder Petersen
No comments:
Post a Comment